Dragon Clan Lands Punching Bag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough of this bull

Go down

Enough of this bull Empty Enough of this bull

Post  unwanted Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:18 am

Alright. I want to know what you guys REALLY think. This three day shard thing. *waves hand* If you know someone was trouble, an annoyance, etc. would you really give them a shard? Common. Ya'll are old enough.

/cockiness

Discuss.

unwanted

Back to top Go down

Enough of this bull Empty Re: Enough of this bull

Post  lolwhut Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:55 am

I really don't get the point of your post. How was that cocky? To answer your question simply - no. Why the hell would anybody give a shard to somebody they knew was trouble? Unless they were a sadistic idiot and wanted to see the trouble it would cause.

The problem last time was that an idiot gave a shard, not knowing that the last person was problematic.

lolwhut

Back to top Go down

Post  unwanted Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:06 am

Lol. I've been called cocky recently. <3 But my thoughts exactly. Apparently the "idiot" did know. That's what I don't get.

unwanted

Back to top Go down

Post  iRevolt Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:12 am

No. The problem with last time was someone gave a shard to a friend. A friend whom that someone gave a second chance to and within the very next day or two, turned around and bit them in the ass with Godmoding/design theft. So, she had given her friend a second chance, but soon realized that the friend hadn't changed over the years. People hope others will change for the better but not all of them do.

iRevolt

Back to top Go down

Post  unwanted Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:18 am

Ok then.

unwanted

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:21 am

I personally think the entire application process is needlessly complex and is doing more harm than good in its present state.

It is currently WORTHLESS for the reason that if you apply, you will get in. This 'moderation' of who comes in is a joke.

There will always be someone in the clan quick to give their shards without a thought, to be a 'good samaritan' and hope to gain new friends. And if everyone has a blank slate, and previous offenses are being ignored, then why moderate at all? If Mrs. Smith has issues with Mrs. Doe stealing their art a year ago, it doesn't matter. Past offenses are wiped clean in the eyes of the mods, who's opinion ultimately is the only one that counts.

The power to banish is there for a reason. If someone comes in and is an ass, then you fix it. Why are they afraid to use certain powers, yet abuse others?

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  mad duck Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:36 pm

I say trash it all together and give everyone the right to enter immediately and then act and eject them if they start to cause trouble.

mad duck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum