Dragon Clan Lands Punching Bag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got something

Go down

I got something Empty I got something

Post  Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:24 pm

Convoluted rules, elitism, and cliques? No thank you. Why would someone want to waste their life away on this website talking to people thousands of miles away and spending hard earned cash on pixels? You all are retards. I've been waiting a awhile for something like this to say that. You jack asses can keep your shitty forum that you keep trying to turn into a petsite but lack the coding experience to do it. Lack of restraints my ass. All you've done is moved the same forum to a different url and added on lots of useless crap that only adds to competitiveness and whoring. The mods rewrite the rules at their convenience and ignore complaints about art thefts only to later ban the very same person which they should have done in the first place. If you want to see absolute power corrupting, here's a fine example.

Back to top Go down

I got something Empty Re: I got something

Post  Guest of Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:46 am

I think you're confusing Dragon Clan with Neopets. Thanks 'kay 'bye.

Guest of

Back to top Go down

Post  Ohnoes! Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:23 pm

Oh man, you know what I think is REALLY stupid?

When someone makes their own FORUM dedicated to their hatred towards what they feel is a 'lame' website that we all waste time on.

So, really. Who's wasting their time now? the people on the DC. or the one person that felt that they needed an entire forum to bitch about a place that we're all quite happy with ^^

Remember, youre bitching about people hundreds and thousands of miles away. So if talking to them is stupid. Then..letting yourself get worked up over them and their website definately must be! Very Happy

If that place is so horrid, why not just pack your things, close your hate website. and find that better life you hope we retards at the DC could seek Razz You're terrible at following your own advice.

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS.

Ohnoes!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:16 pm

You have no idea kid. I foresee this shitty website turning into Neopets really fast and you are all too blind to think for yourselves. Ignorance is bliss I guess. Just wait. You'll see. Of course you won't go to a thread and actually make a complaint though. Like a dog who believes their abusive owner knows best you'll roll over and take it. I'm already gone from the website. After a few weeks there I'm done, I can't put up with Ainadwen's and Dreamilia's cocky bull shit and the other mods being afraid to actually say anything because their whole administration system is based on favoritism and "Who do you think will cause the least amount of trouble?" If it's such a waste of time to rant in a hate forum then why are you here? If the people in the DC weren't threatened by this, then why did they even bother posting a reply to the thread on YOUR forum? Why not quietly let it go unnoticed? Why are you still checking this site for updates? Obviously you're not all as mature as you claim to be which makes me merely laugh at you. Immature? Stupid? Sure... say whatever you like. Sticks and stones my friend, it's obviously gotten to you enough to reply to this. Would you like to throw in the words "racist," "imbecile," "idiot," "freak," "asshole," or anything else that comes to mind? You're now only fulfilling the supposed point of this forum my dear, dim-witted friend.

Go back to your "Dragon Bastardized Draik Clan Lands" my friend. Go and play your games. Go and spend time hunting for those last 3 hidden gems or elementals or whatever you're looking for to age your account one more level so its title actually matches the proper age. Go spend another 3 hours talking to other dumbasses like yourself in the shout box to get sympathy about how "gay" or "retarded" this website is. Because outsiders with half a brain look in on your little retard farm and just laugh to themselves and walk away. Go back to your world of ignorance and elitism and hatred for anyone who says anything to the contrary. But when you go, do me a favor. Trash talk me some more. Go on, do it. It'll make you feel better about yourself. It's okay, I won't know about it so you're safe. I'm not on that site anymore so anything you say inside your gilded walls won't effect me. But if it'll make you feel like "you've told me!" then go ahead! You need some self esteem boosts it seems. Do it. I want you to. I have nothing to lose! Find out who I am? Ban an inactive account? The effect on me -null.

By the way - who said I made this site? I know of more people than you would believe who have the same point of view.

Back to top Go down

Post  unwanted Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:20 pm

COCK-A-DOODLE-DO

unwanted

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinkle Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:09 pm

I can actually agree with the views that the Dragon Clan is a very elitist community that hasn't pulled quite as far away from Neopets as it really should have. I for one feel like i've had my creativity stiffled all over again for the sake of a community who doesn't understand my point of view, anyway. That's my two cents.

Tinkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Thinker Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:49 am

Here's a thought. You have complaints against DCL? That's fine, no forum is perfect. No site for that matter. Instead of just bitching that "it sucks", why not bring up your specific complaints in a mature manner while you also bring up a possible solution of your own.

Instead of complaining, "I can't bring in all my characters instantaneously," why not come up with another way to get more characters in? Someone brought about their egg raffle, that adds some relief. Mods added in a way to possibly get a roll for another free egg.

I'm just saying pissing and moaning like an impotent jerk isn't getting anyone anything accomplished. Try taking your problems and venting them into a more constructive outlet.

Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post  Anarchis Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:05 am

Here's a solution: Replace the biased admins/mods with more neutral ones. Of course, this will never happen while elitist Rose, the power hungry admin, reigns. What a bunch of sheep; not able to think for yourselves. Can you not see where this forum is headed? Apparently not.

Fools.

Anarchis

Back to top Go down

Post  Thinker Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:55 am

I disagree. While there may be proper complaints, this forum just cries "wolf", thereby deadening any effect any REAL complaint would have. I could see this forum having use if used properly, this thread in particular I see no merit to it. Even in flaming one gets their specific points out.

Where and how are they biased? What might these biased mods do to be different? I once modded somewhere, and resigned because the underlings would not abide by the few rules laid out and they *cough* would not work with me to come up with a reasonable solution.

Example by what I mean. Say you don't like the swear filters. Perhaps try PMing Rose or one of the other admins to see about maybe getting different levels set on there so you can screen things out or allow them, your choice. (much like google images does) But bring up specific complaints instead of, as I said before... pissing and moaning uselessly. All that accomplishes is, very successfully making folks look like emo little rejects that have nothing to do in life other than complain about things.

For those of you not wanting to READ, a Cliffs Notes will be provided below:

Stop moaning and bitching. HELP the mods help you.

Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymou Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Above poster: You're hilarious - really! Obviously you have never seen the bias. Either you're blind or you have your head so far up their ass that your eyesight is obscured by their bullshit.

Try PMing your site issues to the mods. You will get ignored.

anonymou

Back to top Go down

Post  Thinker Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:34 pm

Y'know.. maybe they do, but I see no evidence that you've tried. You don't know how something will go til you try. Also, you are complaining yet I fail to see evidence of any specific episodes. It makes me think you're just wanting something to complain about.

Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymou Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Negative. I am being vague for a reason. If I mention specific examples then they will immediately work out who I am. I'm not that stupid. And heh, the "don't dis it until you try it" argument? That's awfully weak. How do you know I haven't tried? Why would I be posting such things if I haven't tried such? :V

anonymou

Back to top Go down

Post  Meep Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:17 am

Personally, if you don't like DCL, then its good that you left. If you don't like the mods, that's fine. No one asked you to like them, but unless you have walked in their same shoes in the same forum, I'd ask you not to judge them so harshly.

Yes, DCL is still very much neopets based, BUT it is trying to break away from Neopets. Can't blame them for taking a step forward.

I do understand your point on purchasing, real $$$, and bias mods. As for the gems, they are not required to obtain. As for spending real money, that is up to the person behind the account and their choice to spend it. And for the mods.. I've never seen them biased myself, however I have not seen hardly anyone else step up to help them either.

Meep

Back to top Go down

Post  xbox hue Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Help a mod? Have you ever seen what happens when people try that? You either have the members snapping at the individual for "trying to do a moderator's job", or you have the mods and admin THEMSELVES snapping at the individual for "trying to do a moderator's job". It has happened before.

That is positively the worst advice ever conceived.

xbox hue

Back to top Go down

Post  Meep Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:27 pm

If it is such bad advice, then what do you suggest besides posting on a seperate forum about how much you 'dislike' the mods? Something positive, rather then negative.

Meep

Back to top Go down

Post  Meep Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Besides that, if we were to be shouted at for helping Mods then why are they hiring sidekicks for helping them monitor boards? Why are they hiring people to work on site pages? Those were considered origionally Mod work, but they are reaching out for help.

Meep

Back to top Go down

Post  mad duck Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:09 pm

Because in order to do anything remotely helpful for this crew, you absolutely must have an official title. No good Samaritans allowed. No self policing. Anyone with a say must be preapproved.

Do you guys realize this? The clan was intended to be self patrolled - the admins were there to help protect, enable, and maintain the site. They were not there to herd you into stupid over complicated rules and procedures that they've enlisted because they think the game play will become more interesting that way. The DC is supposed to be a site run and owned by the members, not one particular mod. The DC is no longer the great site and freedom of expression that we once loved - now it's a Neopets knock-off.

AND THAT IS NOT OK.

mad duck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum