Dragon Clan Lands Punching Bag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose - The elitist snotty bullshit artist

Go down

Rose - The elitist snotty bullshit artist Empty Rose - The elitist snotty bullshit artist

Post  El Oh El Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Rose,

What is this bollocks you're trying to run right now? It looks to me like you're taking advantage and cannibalising a perfectly good existing community that was founded on Dracahz's hard work and you are turning it into into your own personal little communist state where those who don't agree with your every move are regularly ignored. Your own private forum FAILED. Get over it.

There's a reason for that, Rose - you're an unimaginative git who needs to ride off other people's coattails to get anywhere in life. After your interest and popularity on Neopets died off you needed a new source of ego-bolstering. Do you even have a life outside the DC, Rose? You're not married; you don't have a boyfriend and I seriously doubt you have many friends. That are not on the internet, I mean. Lawl.

I've been watching you for years. To me it seems like that all you ever do is go to work, come home and then get online to lord your "power" over teenagers who look up to your half-assed no talent art. Fair? You can't even handle your own life. Just step down now and save us all from putting up with your bullshit and your elitist snotty personality in the future.

I'm sick of you.

El Oh El

Back to top Go down

Rose - The elitist snotty bullshit artist Empty Re: Rose - The elitist snotty bullshit artist

Post  anon Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:51 am

twofaced bitch

anon

Back to top Go down

Rose - The elitist snotty bullshit artist Empty Re: Rose - The elitist snotty bullshit artist

Post  iRevolt Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:35 am

Agreed, El oh El.

iRevolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:37 am

Rose believes that her opinion is much more important than everyone else's, and that it outweighs the majority vote, apparently.

BROOKLYN RAAGE

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:33 am

Rose = Elitist piece of shit. Step down.

Back to top Go down

Post  mad duck Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Find Ozzy and BRING HER BACK. Rose does not belong where she is, she is completely ruining the site. I want a fair elder who will stand true to the original outline for this community.

mad duck

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Having spoken to Ozz some time back, if she does return it may not be in elder form, but who knows.

What about Rose exactly is so bad? I'm honestly curious as she seems to be an okay person to me. I see people calling her a 'bitch' and 'opinionated' but haven't really seen any examples of this, though I'm not extremely active.

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:38 am

Then pay closer attention and read the first post properly.

froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum