Dragon Clan Lands Punching Bag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offering Help

Go down

Offering Help Empty Offering Help

Post  Kay Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:53 am

Hey guys, considering you're thinking of creating a new site for us all, I've decided to offer my help. I can create us a PHP Fusion site which means we can have forums, galleries, even games if we wanted without having to sign up to any individual stuff.

I'm not saying omg I want to be boss of the new site or anything, if you want. I can set it up, and you can all choose who you want your mods and stuff to be. I'll just code and stuff. For free of course.

Anyway if you're interested let me know and I could have a basic site put up tomorrow. Then add stuff as we go along, calendars, character databases. The mods can decide terms of use and stuff.

give me a voting if you're interested in it. Thanks.

PS: I can also create gold and item systems for it, but I don't think you'd be interested in it lol.

Kay

Back to top Go down

Offering Help Empty Re: Offering Help

Post  poptart Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:19 am

While this is by no means a complaint, I'm still sure somebody would appreciate the help.

poptart

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapidash Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:49 am

Hmm it's not a complain but I'm not sure where else it would go honestly.

Anyway thanks Kay! Zoe has made an offer on the other thread, another DCer I spoke to last night offered help and space, so I'm sure we'll all hammer this out. Any offers for helping are kept in mind Smile

Rapidash

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobgobli Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:47 am

I appreciate it, and I've already contacted you :3 I hope to hunt you down on MSN soon before someone else steals you away 8D

Hobgobli

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunked Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:00 am

Count me in as well. If I could smoothtalk my bf into letting me host on the server, I would. Sounds likes there are other better options out there anyway. If there's any other way I can help, lemme know. :3

Thunked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum