Dragon Clan Lands Punching Bag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jez = Stupid

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jez = Stupid - Page 2 Empty Re: Jez = Stupid

Post  ecks Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:01 am

We've got enough gossip mongering and twisted misconceptions around DCL that we don't need more pointless drama. Seriously, how many people despise me just because their friends spread "omg X is soooo mean"? Never even talked to me, and suddenly they have a life-long grudge against me. How many people complain about the system but do nothing to provide constructive feedback? SO FREAKING MANY IT'S NOT FUNNY. Seriously, if I had enough fish, I'd go on a slapping spree.

If you have more than a stupid, petty grudge as a reason why Jez shouldn't be a mod, then you better start talking. Because right now? All I'm seeing is weak "it seems like" and "lawl i dont has proof". Not even a suggestion on how to improve, other than trying to butt in on her personal life now that she's admitted to common knowledge. Which means your opinion doesn't even matter; you're just trying to start bigger fires than we already have. So, why don't you do everyone a favor and STFU? We've got bigger fish to fry than personal grudges, you know. Or maybe you haven't noticed the mods ARE finally taking baby steps towards changes, Jez included.

The last thing DCL needs right now is a power shift. Not while the system has a shot at being overhauled. We all know that so-called miracle "new site" is never actually going to get rolling, since the majority of the "rebels" are known procrastinators.

ecks

Back to top Go down

Post  Tablet Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:18 am

If you have more than a stupid, petty grudge as a reason why Jez shouldn't be a mod, then you better start talking.

I've no grudge against her. All I try to pay attention to is her modding, I don't even know enough about her to have any personal grudge (for example I was clueless about the pregnancy).

Perhaps an example is that it took the site drama to actually get her to start making steps to change. Before this it didn't feel as if she was doing shit unless she was snapping at people or leaving spam comments.

The last thing DCL needs right now is a power shift. Not while the system has a shot at being overhauled.

That is a good point, and I guess I will wait and see.

Tablet

Back to top Go down

Post  unwanted Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:50 am

Many women I know use the "lol my hormones" excuse, using just for kicks, they're on their period, or at times something to do with a medical condition. Figured you were just taking the same route. I didn't even KNOW you were pregnant, so thanks for the quick judgement on my "prejudice."
Although being that you are pregnant and hormonal, maybe you should at least take a break for a while.

I do like to keep things private ya know? And as for a break, unless my stress doesn't get better I may have to whether I like it or not. I'd prefer to help get things right with the clan first.

Perhaps an example is that it took the site drama to actually get her to start making steps to change. Before this it didn't feel as if she was doing shit unless she was snapping at people or leaving spam comments.

I tried to stay behind the scenes as I do know my weakness for snapping and unease with socializing. Especially now. Yes, the drama forced me to realize a lot of things, one being the behind the scene stuff I was working for wasn't happening. It made me realize my approach needed (and still does) reassessing. x_x

unwanted

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapidash Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:34 am

Lol Punchbag flame drama xD

I came in here to respond to one thing..unrelated!

We all know that so-called miracle "new site" is never actually going to get rolling, since the majority of the "rebels" are known procrastinators.

Yeaa...I'm trying to understand that myself. I got people who said they would help and such and was asking around for more ideas...but apparently someone has something else quite far in development? I'm not sure.

Rapidash

Back to top Go down

Post  Lol Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:10 pm

You'd be surprised.

Lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2