Dragon Clan Lands Punching Bag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Props.

Go down

Mad Props. Empty Mad Props.

Post  Anon Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:38 am

Seriously.

Nice. This is exactly something we needed, I think. A healthy outlet for all that pent up frustration and general negativity that's been lurking just under the surface and making everyone uncomfortable.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Mad Props. Empty Re: Mad Props.

Post  Duckbox Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:52 pm

I agree!

I also agree that Ralph Nader should be the President for 2008.
Duckbox
Duckbox

Back to top Go down

Post  Somethin Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:22 pm

Healthy? You think this is a healthy outlet?
I have to disagree. I've found stirring up arguments like this in a public setting just makes everything worse. It involves users who have no problem with the site, not to mention the cursing I've seen here just makes the complainers look like whiny idiots, nulling any good points they had.

Honestly, I don't get why people are complaining about what an evil place this is. I haven't seen anything so horrible it warrants calling people 'shit-heads' and everything else people have been saying. Though I admittedly jumped in only a few months before the DC became the DCL, really, if you hate someone you've never even met that much, you've got deeper issues than with this forum. Especially since if you hate the DCL so much you can just.. leave... no reason to stay, right?

Somethin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinkle Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:02 am

Not everything that comes out of here is disrespectful or just complaining. I think that my thread listing pros and cons has the potential to be incredibly helpful if anybody would just look at it.

Don't knock it until you've actually read what people have to say, no? The problem with places like this is that all people see is the negative. What we, people with complaints, have been asked to do is to address what we see as problems and offer solutions. I did that. Now it's on the people with power to actually pay attention to that and not to all the petty name-calling.

Tinkle

Back to top Go down

Post  mad duck Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Regardless of whether or not you think it's healthy, now you are at least aware that there are people who have complaints that deserve to be listened to.

mad duck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum