Dragon Clan Lands Punching Bag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HATE XAR - A lot.

Go down

WE HATE XAR - A lot. Empty WE HATE XAR - A lot.

Post  Kay Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:51 pm

LET'S BASH KAY AND HER DRAGONS LOLOLOLOL!!!! FTW!!!!

Kay

Back to top Go down

WE HATE XAR - A lot. Empty Re: WE HATE XAR - A lot.

Post  Anon Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 pm

god what's your problem you're all like LOL PINK AND PURPLE AWESOME

>Neutral

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Duckbox Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:36 pm

I actually do have a problem with you. Regardless of the fact that it might have been a joke topic before it is now SRS BSNS.

Seriously what the fuck? You are the biggest egg-whore on the goddamn site. For a while back there - every damn month you were offering money in the form of Paypal payments until you had all your characters back in less then two months while others will struggle for the next five to bring all their characters online. It's bullshit. Got all your characters? Good. I thought it would have been done and gone. But no - now? Whoring yourself out again to get elementals off the other members. You are the lowest of the low. I'm tired of you doing it. There's no rule against it so go about your careless little way buying everything you need. Go ahead and continue to do it.

I still think you're a fucking whore for it. Why be in such a rush? I never see you RPing. It seems like you're just doing it to fluff up your own feathers and look grand. You have absolutely NO consideration for the other members who cannot obtain eggs via your method and are continuing to struggle with getting their dragon crew back even to this day.

TL;DR: FUCK YOU XARADAR.
Duckbox
Duckbox

Back to top Go down

Post  secret Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Huh... yea. That pisses me off too. o.o; its kind of like buying neopoints off cheating sites. its not fair for the ones who are underage 18 and dont have paypal or a credit card and cant do it. it just doesnt seem fair..... it makes me think that something bad will happen. people will be less wanting to give out their eggs for free especialy when they can keep their eggs to sell.

its going to make things even more unfair in the end. but thats just my opinion.

secret

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:36 am

LOL.

You's are just sore losers. Razz

Furthermore. You call the people on the DC two faced? You're here posting anonymously on a forum about them. Hypocritical bastards. I'm quite shocked at a certain someone posting here. Using a fake name doesn't always stop people figuring out who you are.

Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum